FLEXmarket makes it easy!
In a FLEXmarket you get paid for the metered grid impact you deliver, which means we don't have to use complicated approaches to estimate your energy savings beforehand, pick from a limited list of approved measures, or micromanage your business model.
You know your business and customers better than we do. By stripping out the complexity you find elsewhere, we allow you to focus on those customers and the savings you deliver instead of administrative overhead.
Click to see the specific data fields needed for project enrollment
You bring the projects, we measure the savings, you get paid.
We Keep Data Requirements to a Minimum
To enroll a project, submissions will need to include some fairly basic information about you (the aggregator), the customer, and the project. Below is a list of the minimum requirements for the Project Enrollment Process.
- Company Name
- Primary Contact Name, Email, and Phone Number
- Customer Name, Email, and Phone Number
- Customer Street Address, City, State, and Zip Code
- Unique Identifier for the Utility Meter for both Electric and Gas (this is typically the Service Agreement ID (SAID))
- Annual Predicted Savings for both Electric and Gas
- Project Costs broken out by Electric and Gas interventions
- Total Project Cost (Total cost of a project without customer incentives deducted)
- Total Customer Cost (out of pocket costs for a customer i.e. customer incentives deducted)
- Project Start and Completion Dates
- Primary Measure Type
- Secondary Measure Type (if applicable)
- Customer Data Authorization Form
- Scope of Work
- Final Invoice
- Photos of Installed Measures (Upon Completion Only)